seeking the wild of the everyday

Friday, October 31, 2014

the veil is thin...

...between the living and the dead...
the signs are everywhere.




cosmic

nebulous  

there is perfection

roses everywhere bliss me out

the subjects that are tenderest for me are farming and travel. oh the wants of my soul. at least locally grown food is always just a bike ride away.

which means feasts: mizuna, kale, egg, on top of meyer lemon sourdough.

roseville is yellow and blue.


the love of the universe comes into my life in the form of thrifted vintage hi-top doc marten's.
love.

i always wonder how this sort of this sort of thing ends up in a thrift store, and not treasured by posterity. maybe that's just the mormon in me...



it's all i can do to keep from cracking up.
celebrating another ripened barch of 'boucha.

the scrappiest luke skywalker.
a pumpkin all month

and darth vader all month. :) the perks of having an older brother.
and the gaudiest priestess of avalon.

joe says: HOT. my brothers handed out candy for us!!! 

farewell october, sunset.

ghost jedi


i'll say this: halloween is the best night of the year to live in suburbia if you have a hankering for palm oil. :) been swimming in vintage clothes,
my girl shilo in nevada city!
class projects
dreaming of dolphins, and engaging in the union of community. a new year starts tomorrow. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. and now the winds are blowing hard though our windows, telling us things. today was our warmest Halloween since we've lived here, broke the local record high by 3 degrees (and it was just set in 2012). I'll be concerned but also take it as a gift for what it's worth--it's a magical warm midnight with storminess approaching closely.

    your boys drink your bucha?? lucky! gotta get me making some of my own. been drinking lots lately but it'll be cheaper to brew it. love your camaraderie and learning and all that closeness in your life. in my last comment I forgot to say I very much want to visit/honor your mother tree. pretty majestic.

    we should all visit each other soon. muy muy <3

    ReplyDelete