seeking the wild of the everyday

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

witchy wednesday walk

all i need is nature and a camera

i live astride a great steaming pot of wild.
savoring a few sweet hours of solitude,
caring for the soul.
sidewalks lined with oxalis and mandarin, food everywhere

houses look like this.

shortcuts to more citrus


on their way out

i'm so very lucky to have caught a lot of my favorite flower friends for their short visits!
divine. so in love.
things are changing around here!

violet portrait. pure love.

be still my beating heart, these gorgeous ladies!!

can it be daffodil season already?

soaking it in, taking my time. my senses filled with birdsong and fresh air.

the way home

around the creek
wild jungle of self love. i was seven when i was first bit by nettle. haven't been the same since. :)

stoked about these neighbors.

dreamy sidewalks

witches' grocery sack. 


*regularly poses with large fungi* can i have your autograph???

...suspicious...

creek growth
perfectly dressed loves!

tea for strength, courage, and love!

perfect pot for my poisonous mushroom dye potions!!! (cackles--- hee hee heeee!)

ahhhh, worth every sting. feeling so good and strong in myself. a true love potion.
smelling the green
seeing the bird song
feeling it in my cells and bones
and soul.

i must be very simple to get elation from such simple things.
polly c. xo

1 comment:

  1. Love that spring walk. So many goodies. Sunburst lane is calling my name. I really want citrus trees.

    ReplyDelete