seeking the wild of the everyday

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the dress and other stories...

the pattern. i saw this at the fabric store and just knew it...my dress needed to be this Athenian greek goddess sheet costume pattern thingy.  my bf diana would bring this all together. how rich is this image?
ta da! the dress. throw in a crown of ivy and cedar, some handmade mocs and we're golden.  diana even spent the morning gathering wildflowers. she really hauled her weight around and more with this wedding.

the seamstress, diana my dear.


d, as i like to call her, is on my right. these are my bride's maids. alyssa, on the left, is ty's sister. we went to high school together...i thought her big brother was HOT. :) and the statuesque mackenzie has been a bestie forever and lives in berkeley. 

i like to pick mackenzie up from the train station.
really, the post about my dress is a little past due. diana, you sewed a fantastic dress. people stop her and touch her hair...it's really easy to have hair envy around this peach.
stumblin' upon photo goodies like these...
desolation wilderness, ca
mackenzie and me in my special roseville meadow.
coloma, ca
 what i'm really trying to say is: BIG D IS GETTING MARRIED. !!!

AND I LOVE MY LADIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment